| ||For an overview of 9mm pistols in the Fallout universe, see 9mm pistol.|
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The 9mm M9FS Beretta was created in 1975 by the Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta, adopted by the military in 1985, and officially entered service in 1990.
It's a short recoil, semi-automatic, single-action/double-action pistol using a staggered box magazine of 15 cartridges caliber 9mm. It provides good accuracy up to 50 meters and it's also easy to clean.
The single version and dual variant are useful through the end of Chapter 1.
- Carbon Town Center, purchased from Jesse.
- Carbon Warehouse second floor, found in the footlocker.
- Carbon Warehouse second floor, found in a crate.
- Carbon Crater upper level, found on the ground.
- Carbon Crater Pit, found on a raider's corpse.
- Carbon Town Center (Dusk)/Warehouse Main Storage/Mill Parking Lot, purchased from Jesse.
- Carbon Town Mill exterior, found in the footlocker.