| ||For more information on the historical character, see Benjamin Franklin on Wikipedia.|
Benjamin Franklin was a founding father of the United States of America.
Benjamin Franklin (January 17, 1706 [O.S. January 6, 1705] – April 17, 1790) was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States. A noted polymath, Franklin was a leading author, printer, political theorist, politician, postmaster, scientist, musician, inventor, satirist, civic activist, statesman, and diplomat.
- He is mentioned in Fallout 3 on the National Archives' pop quiz terminals.
- His cartoon Join, or Die appears around the Commonwealth in Fallout 4.
- An obelisk in the Old Granary burying ground is dedicated to the parents and relatives of Benjamin Franklin.
- The codebreaker exam at the Pioneer Scout camp lists Franklin as an incorrect answer to which founding father invented a disk cipher later used by the U.S. Army.
- Benjamin Franklin on Wikipedia.