|For the various forms of alcohol, see Alcohol.|
Beer is a consumable item in Fallout: New Vegas.
Survival skill effect
|10||+1 Strength for 4m, +1 Charisma for 4m, -1 Intelligence for 4m||+24 Dehydration|
|20||+1 Strength for 4m, +1 Charisma for 4m, -1 Intelligence for 4m||+28 Dehydration|
|30||+1 Strength for 4m, +1 Charisma for 4m, -1 Intelligence for 4m||+32 Dehydration|
|40||+1 Strength for 4m, +1 Charisma for 4m, -1 Intelligence for 4m||+36 Dehydration|
|50||+2 Strength for 4m, +2 Charisma for 4m, -2 Intelligence for 4m||+40 Dehydration|
|60||+2 Strength for 4m, +2 Charisma for 4m, -2 Intelligence for 4m||+44 Dehydration|
|70||+2 Strength for 4m, +2 Charisma for 4m, -2 Intelligence for 4m||+48 Dehydration|
|80||+2 Strength for 4m, +2 Charisma for 4m, -2 Intelligence for 4m||+52 Dehydration|
|90||+2 Strength for 4m, +2 Charisma for 4m, -2 Intelligence for 4m||+56 Dehydration|
|100||+3 Strength for 4m, +3 Charisma for 4m, -3 Intelligence for 4m||+60 Dehydration|
Beer is the most common form of alcohol in the wasteland and as such can be found in a large number of locations.
- Brewer's beer bootlegging, as its name suggests, has many bottles of beer hidden away inside, 25.
- A large number (over 20) can be purchased from Francine Garret in the Atomic Wrangler Casino.
- 17 at the Gomorrah's lower lobby.
- 12 at the Lucky 38 Casino.
- 12 at the Mojave Outpost barracks.
- 11 in Klamath Bob's liquor store.
- 10 in Vault 3's maintenance wing, 10 inside the living quarters.
- 10 at Gomorrah's main level.
- Nine in the Atomic Wrangler Casino
- Eight can be found behind the bar at the Ultra-Luxe with a high possibility of the bartender selling several others.
- Vault 22 common area: It is on the upper level, across from the overseer's office, in the room next to the one with the pool tables.
- Beer is an ingredient in mole rat stew and Cook-Cook's Fiend stew, made at campfires.
- Though a drink just like whiskey or scotch, beer doesn't make the same sound as when one picks up another drink item; instead it makes a miscellaneous sound such as when scrap metal is picked up.
- While the Pip-Boy icon for beer shows the bottle having a label, the world model does not.
- Beer has the lowest addiction percentage of alcoholic drinks despite having the same effects as whiskey, scotch and vodka.