Bedford Station is a pre-War train switching station that once serviced the nearby quarry at Thicket Excavations but has since been infested with feral ghouls. Many inoperable train cars are still present around the site.
A ruined southbound train stretches out on the N/S tracks. At the northern back-end of the train, several ghouls mill about a station. The highest level ghouls generally sit on the platform itself, conveniently near an explosive container. Further south sits a control tower, where Dutchman's body rests near the tracks; there are no signs of the assailants or the synth. The body of Helena, the runner mentioned in the terminal holotape who was supposed to meet with Dutchman, is found leaning against the water tower.
- Bedford Station recording - holotape in the terminal in the watchtower referencing A9-51 and Dutchman fleeing from the Institute.
- Cargo handler's note - can be found on the floor of the platform building near the terminal.
- Helena's instructions - can be found on the body of Helena, under the water tank.
- Dutchman's instructions - on Dutchman.
Bedford Station appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
- ↑ Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 264: "This was a train switching station serving Thicket Excavations. Recently, this location appears to have been used by the Railroad as a stopover. Look for the bodies of Helena and Dutchman, though the synth they were protecting is nowhere to be found. Locate a large trunk with items in the freight warehouse (north) and a Railroad dead drop in the blue carriage."