The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Beckley is a fairly big town in the Ash Heap, similar in size to towns like Lewisburg or Harpers Ferry. The town follows an axial blueprint, being Kanawha St. its main and biggest street. It is blocked off by barricades and its rooftops are littered with post-war wooden shacks with bridges connecting one row with the other.
- Ballistic fiber - Two military ammo bags:
- In the opened military APC located on the south side of the barricades, beside a skeleton.
- At the opened military APC located on the north side of town, beside a skeleton.
- Random magazine - In the public toilets located on the north-east side. Sitting on top of the toilet next to a skeleton.
- A power armor chassis with a fusion core and random armor plates is standing in the street on the southwest side of town.
- Warning - On a table on the rooftop next to a steel guitar.
- Vault-Tec bobblehead - On top of a scaffolding in the southeastern entrance of the town.
- Top of the World ad packet - Inside a Red Rocket service station.
- Stealth Boy - On the roof of the buildings with a makeshift shack, next to a couch, on a small table.
Beckley appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.