Once a thriving farm, the environmental devastation unleashed by Grafton Steel on the valley turned a prosperous agricultural endeavour into a desolate wasteland.
Starting from the eastern corner of the farm there is a two story building with its roof blown off. Inside is a sleeping bag; with containers, a level 1 safe, and searchable chem box upstairs. To the north is a crop of wild corn, tatos, an aerosolizer, and a shack with a mattress inside.
Back to the house, heading west over a toxic river are three more houses. An empty destroyed house sits to the south. A green two story is to the north, inside is minor loot with two beds upstairs. Further north is a white two story house. Inside there is a chemistry station on the north eastern wall, upstairs is a bed along with a searchable chem box.
- One is located in the white house.
- One is located in the green house, on the second floor, on a dresser.
- One is located in the roofless white house.
- On a formal desk.
- Plans and recipes
- Random plan - Located in the house without a roof on a table on the ground floor.
- Random workshop plan - Inside the white house, on a coffee table.
- Two random recipes:
- Located on top of a table next to a fridge in the house without a roof.
- Located in a weathered white house on the kitchen island.
The Becker farm appears only in Fallout 76.