Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Biology[edit | edit source]
Typically found in the Forest and occasionally the Cranberry Bog, radbeavers are mutated versions of furred pre-War beavers. While maintaining their size, beavers underwent a series of other mutations. The growth of fur has been reduced, revealing wrinkled, fleshy pink skin. The tail and back are covered in jagged spike growths protruding from the body and they have prominent noses and teeth.
Gameplay attributes[edit | edit source]
Beavers are harmless and will not attack the player character or other creatures. They may flee when approached by hostile creatures. They often appear in small groups of three.
|Name (Form ID)||Abilities||Items|
Locations[edit | edit source]
A trio of beavers can potentially appear:
- Southeast of Bolton Greens.
- East of Watoga Shopping Plaza.
- North of Firebase LT, behind the automated surface to air missile.
- Southwest of the overgrown sundew grove.
- Southeast of Sunnytop Ski Lanes.
- In the trenches and nearby the wooden dams surrounding the Ranger district office.
- Northeast of Charleston Station.
Notes[edit | edit source]
A mounted beaver also appears as a decoration in Appalachia.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Beavers appear only in Fallout 76.
Gallery[edit | edit source]