| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Beacon may refer to:
- Miscellaneous items
- Radar beacon - part of a robobrain in the Fallout 4 add-on Automatron
- Beacon oscillator - a cut miscellaneous item in Fallout 4.
- Beacon amplifier - a cut miscellaneous item in Fallout 4.
- Institute beacon - a weapon, given as a reward for Airship Down in Fallout 4.
- Homing beacon - a weapon, given as a reward for Here There Be Monsters in Fallout 4.
- Fire support beacon - a cut miscellaneous item in Fallout Tactics.
- Radio beacons
- Settlement recruitment beacon - refers to radiostations in The Commonwealth.
- NCR Radio distress beacon - holodisk in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Lonesome Road.
- Garbled radio beacon - radio signal at relay tower 1DL-109, leading to the UFO crash site in Fallout 4.
- Boston City Works Beacon - radio signal at relay tower 1DL-109, leading to an Operations building.
- Vault 88 radio beacon - a radio beacon in the Fallout 4 add-on Vault-Tec Workshop.
- Chinese radio beacon - randomly encountered radio station in Fallout 3.
- Recon craft Theta beacon - a radio signal originating from the alien crash site in Fallout 3.
- Alien homing beacon (technology) - teleportation device in the Fallout 3 add-on Mothership Zeta.
- Recruitment radio beacon - constructible settlement object in Fallout 4.
- Beacon Hill - A district of Boston in Fallout 4.
- Beacon Hill apartments- an apartment building in Fallout 4.
- Karma Beacon - a perk in Fallout 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.