Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Engage the Hornwright security robot.
- Go to the security robot's bunker.
- Obtain the security keycard Alpha and Beta from two Mister Gutsies.
- Use the Alpha keycard.
- Use the Beta keycard within 5 seconds of the Alpha keycard.
- Activate master shutdown.
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After defeating the Hornwright security robot, the player will be directed to a building. Once they arrive at the door it will open up and two Mr. Gutsy robots will spawn. After defeating them they will be holding the security keycard Alpha and Beta respectively, a fifteen minute counter will also begin until the event is failed. After looting the keycards, the player will have to activate two keypads located on the western and eastern exterior wall of the building within a short timeframe. Then return inside to active a button, completing the quest.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Prior to patch 18.104.22.168., it was possible to rapidly press the final "master shutdown" button and receive the reward multiple times for completing the quest.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The Alpha and Beta keycards will always be dropped by the Mister Gutsies inside the bunker. These keycards do not stack like normal keys, and picking up multiple copies will lead to irreversible inventory bloat.[verified]
- PC Xbox One Playstation 4 The keycards are not necessary to complete the quest.[verified]