Located up State Route 93, Bastion Park was once a scenic resting spot for children and adults alike, offering stunning views of Mount Blair before the area turned into the Ash Heap.
- Crime scene notes - Note, on the playground, on the black case.
- Wolf's letter to Bo-Peep - Note, in the doctor's bag by the scorched black mark.
- Bo-Peep's note on Calvin - Note, opposite the previous bag, on the ground.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the north (cliff) side of the park, near the flagpole, on the ground by the bench with the two skeletons on it.
- Inside the school bus parked next to the fountain, on the second seat to the right from the driver's seat.
- Two potential magazines:
- Between the playground and the fountain, in the back of a parked school bus, on the floor of the right-side seating.
- In the eastern section of the park, near the second school bus parked along with several other vehicles, on the passenger seat of a nearby rusting car.
- Potential recipe - On a picnic bench on the north side of the park.
Bastion Park appears only in Fallout 76.