Born in 2247, Bannon is a snappy dresser and a shrewd businessman. His wares are high priced because he has no competition. His motto is "If you don't like the pants, go find them yourself." Cindy Cantelli has a crush on him and sits with him in church. She also leaves when he does. Bannon is one of three city council members, along with Doctor Li and Harkness. They meet on Monday mornings for a few hours to discuss city-wide issues. He has quite the ego but was chosen by Doctor Li to sit on the city council. She seems oblivious to his flaws.
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is a merchant.|| 160-390|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 49|
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
- The Wasteland Survival Guide: Bannon tells the player his (fake) version of Rivet City's history.
- Council Seat: Bannon mentions that his council seat is being contested by Seagrave Holmes. He wants you to look for incriminating evidence against his opponent.
- Reporting Seagrave Holmes to Commander Danvers will cause Bannon to give the player a discount at his store, they will also receive schematics for the deathclaw gauntlet.
- Reporting him to Danvers for trying to blackmail Seagrave Holmes will cause Bannon to dislike the Lone Wanderer. He will still trade with them but will charge more.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War casualwear||10mm pistol||Bannon's room key
- He usually eats brahmin steak with Scotch for breakfast at Gary's Galley.
- Bannon has two shop inventories. One is his normal full inventory which includes his wares on display in the Rivet City market. The other is a more limited inventory which is only available from 7:00 AM while he is en-route to the marketplace.
- It is hinted at by Doctor Preston that Bannon has a sexually transmitted disease when viewing his patient file.
- "What I meant was that my goods are of the highest quality, which I assume is what you are looking for."
- "So you've met him, eh? Well he wants to replace me on the council. Now, I can't have that. No siree. He's a shady character, I just can't prove it. If someone were to find something incriminating in his room..."
- "The people that live on the Hangar Deck are the great unwashed masses. I read that somewhere. Do you like it? Anyway, they need true leaders, like myself."
Bannon appears only in Fallout 3.