| ||For the former United States Armed Forces sergeant who became a Vault 51 resident, see Robert Baker.|
Sergeant Baker is one of the residing Gunner leaders at the Quincy ruins. After the Quincy Massacre, he became one of the main leaders of the town, now a major Gunner base. He is usually found atop the old church where Sturges previously lived when he was the town's handyman. Baker has a watch post set up in the church's bell tower, where he stands watch over the town.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Gunner guard outfit
Combat armor chest piece
Combat armor left arm
Combat armor left leg
Combat armor right leg
- According to his forehead tattoo, Baker's blood type is B-positive.
- Baker appears to have taken over Sturges' terminal as evidenced by his log on the terminal inside the church.
- Companions have mostly the same reactions when it comes to Baker's death.
- Baker's weapons cover a good range of Quincy and can deal untold damage to even the most well equipped Sole Survivor. When he has his Fat Man out, he will open fire no matter the distance, most likely killing the Sole Survivor and himself.
- Baker's armor is randomly generated (but always combat armor), depending on the level of the Sole Survivor. He can have sturdy combat armor or heavy combat armor when meeting him.
Baker appears only in Fallout 4.