A small cabin, hidden in the remote wilderness of the Savage Divide, where a married couple (Henry and Nancy Bailey) lived out their lives. When Nancy died, Henry was never able to let go of the pain he felt, no longer wanting to live.
When approaching the cabin facing north, there are two main structures in view, the cabin itself and a trailer. Going up the stairs to the deck and into the cabin, there is a bed to the left with a footlocker underneath it and a dresser to its side. To the right is a living area, as well as a stove and sink against the wall. A wood pile can be scavenged here.
Back outside, the trailer contains a fair amount of junk items, as well as a wooden crate and a duffle bag. Moving northeast from the trailer, there is a small picnic table near a destroyed barn. Further on, a small grave with three rocks as a headstone sits protected by some picket fences. South of the grave is an outhouse that has a trail leading back to the cabin.
- Letter to my love - Note, on the bedside table inside the cabin.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Inside the trailer, on the metal shelving.
- Potential magazine - Inside the cabin, near the sofa and TV, on the coffee table.
- Potential recipe - On the floor of the cabin next to a stove.
- Vital Equipment - This is a possible location to track down an item that has been stolen from Foundation by a thief.
- St. Valentine's Day Massacre - A cliff near the cabin would have been the location of Valentine in this cut quest.
The Bailey family cabin appears only in Fallout 76.