Background[edit | edit source]
A 100 lbs. or 50 kgbag of mineralized and fortified fertilizer, intended for use as garden feed.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A bag full of fertilizer, a chemical substance used mainly for enriching the soil to improve the harvest.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Bag of fertilizer (1)
Variant[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Eleven in the two homesteads of Neighboring homesteads.
- Ten on the rooftops of Lewisburg.
- Six bags at the garden area in Flatwoods.
- Six bags in and around Tanagra Town.
- Six bags around a shed near Wixon homestead.
- Five bags in the greenhouses behind Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center.
- Four bags in a broken-down shed at an unmarked location (directly east of WV Lumber Co.)
- Four in the greenhouse at Lewis & Sons Farming Supply.
- Two bags on the third floor of the Sunshine Meadows industrial farm main building.
- Two bags in the greenhouse at Woods Estate.
- One bag upstairs in the entrance structure of Gauley Mine, and one to the left at the exit.
- One bag next to a Tinkerer's workbench on the second floor of Clancy Manor.
- One bag inside one of the Wade Airport plane bays on the east side. Look for the red plane.
- One bag in the basement of the Vault 76 overseer's house at Sutton.
- One bag in the west lab section of Arktos Pharma, on the second floor.
- One bag in a crib on the front porch of a house, three houses north of Morgantown High School.
- One bag in a locked storage shed at Prickett's Fort.
- One can be found in the greenhouse at Hornwright summer villa.
- One can be found at Hornwright testing site 3.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The use as an ingredient for creating explosives meshes with the real-world chemistry of fertilizer for explosives. Only certain kinds of fertilizer, those with ammonium nitrate, can be used in such a capacity.
- Cement bag texture in the Ultra High Texture Pack for Fallout 4.