A bag of cement is a pre-War item that was used extensively in the construction industry. Following the falling of the bombs, the larger stashes of concrete can be found at development sites (buildings, vaults etc.) across the Commonwealth.
Bags of cement are most commonly used in the construction of settlement structures, primarily those which are concrete in design and building foundations. It can be broken down in to its individual components for use in crafting:
Bag of cement (1)
Bag of cement (1)
- 27 bags can be in and around Park Street Station and 13 within Vault 114.
- 20 bags can be found in the Castle armory.
- 16 bags can be found in Irish Pride Industries shipyard.
- 11 bags can be found in Boston Airport ruins.
- Nine bags can be found in the Castle tunnels.
- Eight bags can be found at Wilson Atomatoys factory: 7 in the empty pipe accessed from the roof, 1 on the ground, directly under where the other bags are.
- Seven bags can be found around the incomplete homes north of West Everett Estates.
- Six bags can be found near the forklift truck on the road leading north from coastal cottage.
- Five bags can be found near the flatbed truck, when entering West Everett Estates from the east.
- Five bags can be found in Suffolk County charter school.
- Five bags can be found in the west of General Atomics factory on a building site.
- Five bags can be found in Poseidon Energy.
- Five bags can be found outside a bunker door northwest of Somerville Place.
- Four bags in College Square Station
- Four bags can be found in Saugus Ironworks.
- Three bags can be found on a pallet on road east of coastal Cottage.
- Three bags can be found in HalluciGen, Inc.
- Cranberry Island supply shed. 17 bags can be found at
- the Nucleus. Six bags can be found at
- Acadia. Five bags can be found at
- Longfellow's cabin. Four bags can be found at
- National Park Campground. Four bags can be found at
- Vault 118 under Cliff's Edge Hotel. Three bags can be found in
- Northwood Ridge Quarry. Two bags can be found at
Junk vendors can also sometimes sell them.
- At the Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center.
- Two at Lewis & Sons Farming Supply, on a shelf in the barn.
- At R&G Processing Services, at least 8 bags can be found behind the chain-link fence with a broken door near a couple of cinder blocks (SW corner).
- Outside Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06.
- Three on a shelf in the Watoga super duper mart.
- Three can be found in an open truck (due south of abandoned mine site Kittery, east of the Mount Blair map marker).
- Three can be found at Beckwith farm, in a wheelbarrow near the weapons workbench.
- Five in a shed north of the church at Kanawha County Cemetery.
- Two by some metal barrels outside the largest building at Lucky Hole mine.
- Several can be found at the top level of the monorail elevator just past the rail car.