Multi-story building with a large first room that appears to have once been a store. It contains 2 tripwire traps, covering both access routes. There's a hole in the left wall that leads to the kidnapped settler for the quest Kidnapping at Greentop Nursery. The first floor has a hackable terminal (advanced), a locked safe (Advanced), an Armor workbench, and a locked cooler. The second floor has tight corners as well as a locked safe (master).
- A Stealth Boy can be found in a locked (novice) room on the bottom floor. Take a left turn when entering the doorway guarded by a sentry gun.
- An issue of Grognak the Barbarian and a safe can be found on a table in the top floor room.
- Good source of pre-War money like its neighbor Bridgeway Trust.
- There is a teddy bear with glasses using the ground floor bathroom and reading the news paper.
- If you successfully sneak in and don't interrupt, a raider will tell a story about a kid who is afraid of fire.
- On the top floor, there is a skeleton in a bathtub with a toaster.
Back Street Apparel only appears in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.