- Galleria DMS override password - On the supervisor's terminal. Accesses the director's override terminal.
- 39 bowling balls, each worth 7 plastic for a total of 273.
- 37 bowling pins, each worth 2 plastic and 2 wood.
- Going past the counters near the entrance will make the Mr. Handies hostile.
- Even if one has persuaded Tenpin that they are the new Galleria supervisor, he needs to be persuaded allow the Sole Survivor to "look around," or all of the Back Alley Bowling robots will become hostile. Tenpin will tell them that their office is "in the back," but will try to kill the player character when they go there unless they've reopened the Galleria.
- It is possible to knock down the bowling pins by using the Junk Jet and transferring a bowling ball into its inventory.
- The pins can be knocked down by holding a bowling ball, moving forward on the aisle, then letting go or throwing.
- During Liberty Reprimed if failing to convince Dr. Li to join the team, Scara can be found here.
- While the safe in the back office is not flagged as owned, being seen opening it will still cause all the robots in the building to turn hostile.
- Giving Tenpin the 5000 pre-War money he asks for will grant access to the bowling lanes.
- When at this location companions make comments, which are activated at the lanes.
|Deacon||"I'd totally bowl, except I have a thing about bowling shoes. And I hurt my back. A lot."|
Behind the scenes
In the left-most ball return chute, (between lanes 1 and 2) there are left hand bones, which could be a reference to the 1996 film Kingpin. In the film, the character Roy Munson has his hand pushed inside a chute and loses it, although in the film it was his right hand.