| ||For the same clothing appearing in Fallout Shelter, see BoS uniform.|
There are three different variants of this uniform:
- Orange and gray variant typically worn by Brotherhood power armor users and recon forces.
- Olive and black variant typically worn by Brotherhood ground troops, paladins or knights with combat armor.
- Jet black officer variant (named "BOS Officer Uniform") is worn only by Paladin Brandis during certain quests.
The BOS uniform allows armor pieces to be worn over it, but it may not be modified at a workbench. All three variants have the same defensive stats, weight and value.
- The orange-gray variant is sold by Proctor Teagan. It is by worn The Scribe and by Paladin Danse who wears it under his power armor and can be obtained through trading.
- The olive variant is worn by Clarke and random unnamed Brotherhood soldiers.
- The jet black variant is worn by Paladin Brandis any time he is encountered outside the Prydwen, specifically during the quest The Lost Patrol, Precipice of War, Airship Down or Ad Victoriam.
- The bomber jacket is a separate piece of armor that consists of the orange uniform with a brown leather jacket.
- Maxson's battlecoat consists of the black BoS uniform with a heavy leather coat worn over it.
- In the Art of Fallout 4, the BoS uniform is described as being designed to have a variety of hard points and attachments for interfacing with a power armor frame, though it is not necessary for using power armor, nor does it have any impact on its performance.
- This armor has an associated headwear item, the BOS hood. During the intro cinematic, one can see a power armored soldier wearing the BOS hood while he receives repairs with his helmet off, which points to the new BOS uniform being pre-War "under-armor" for power armor frames, akin to the recon armor from Fallout 3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.