| ||This is an overview article which contains background information and cross-game comparisons. For game-specific information and stats, see the articles linked on the right.|
Red Ryder BB gunEdit
The Red Ryder BB gun is a BB gun made by Daisy Outdoor Products and introduced in 1938 that resembles the Winchester rifle of Western movies. Named for the comic strip cowboy character Red Ryder, it is arguably the most famous BB gun in American history.
Red Ryder LE BB gunEdit
A limited edition version of the Red Ryder BB gun. A true classic.
Raider BB rifleEdit
- For the unique cut content version found in Fallout 3, see: Black Bart's Bane
- For other versions in Fallout Shelter, see: BB gun, rusty BB gun, enhanced BB gun, hardened BB gun and armor piercing BB gun
- For the unique BB gun found in Fallout Shelter, see: Red rocket
Abilene Kid LE BB gunEdit
A limited edition version of only 200.
Vault Dweller Red Ryder BB gunEdit
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Thanks to his high knowledge in Repair, the Vault Dweller has modified a Red Ryder BB gun so it absorbs and propels the surrounding air, forming a ball of air, instead of using ammunition. But since air is hard to control, its damage varies randomly from very low to very powerful.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Red Ryder BB gun is named after the real life Red Ryder BB gun.
- The Red Ryder BB gun is also a powerful weapon obtainable in Wasteland, the predecessor game to the Fallout series. In Highpool, the party has to fight the child whose dog (Rex) "was gunned down by vigilante Rangers," or it could be acquired via cheat.
- The Red Ryder himself is another reference to the BB gun and Wasteland. He shows up to fight the Rangers in revenge should they murder the children making fun of them after falling into the river.