Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|The following is based on information from Fallout Tactics.|
“Hasta la vista, calfy.”
B1000 is a silver-colored brahmin with sparks flying off of it. It walks around something that resembles an abandoned steel mill.
Interactions with the player character
|This character appears in the following locations.|
- "I need your clothes, your boots, and your moo-torcycle."
- "Brahmidyne Systems, Moo-del 101."
- "I am a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal T-bone."
- "Hasta la vista, calfy."
- "No problemooo."
- "Moo'll be back."
- "Fuck moo, asshole."
- "Not like me. A Brahmin-1000. Advance moo-to-type."
- "Your clothes, give them to moo!"
- "A Phased plasmoo pulse-laser in the forty watt range..."
Behind the scenes
- The abandoned steel mill is a reference to the demise of the terminators in Terminator 2: Judgment Day (being melted in a vat of molten steel). Much like the T-1000 in the movie, B1000 will "melt" into a puddle when damaged and then reform until killed.
- The B1000 carrying an UZI is a reference to the terminator's "purchase" of the weapon from a vendor in the first Terminator movie.