|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
“A Phased plasmoo pulse-laser in the forty watt range...”
B1000 is a silver-colored brahmin with sparks flying off of it. It walks around something that resembles an abandoned steel mill.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- "I need your clothes, your boots, and your moo-torcycle."
- "Brahmidyne Systems, Moo-del 101."
- "I am a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal T-bone."
- "Hasta la vista, calfy."
- "No problemooo."
- "Moo'll be back."
- "Fuck moo, asshole."
- "Not like me. A Brahmin-1000. Advance moo-to-type."
- "Your clothes, give them to moo!"
- "A Phased plasmoo pulse-laser in the forty watt range..."
Behind the scenesEdit
- The B1000 floating text is a play on quotes from the Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- The abandoned steel mill is a reference to the demise of the terminators in Terminator 2: Judgment Day (being melted in a vat of molten steel). Much like the T-1000 in the movie, B1000 will "melt" into a puddle when damaged and then reform until killed.
- The B1000 is carrying an UZI to reference the song Cows with guns by Dana Lyons, in the song they specify "he was carrying an UZI".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.