The Atomic Shop is a microtransaction store which offers cosmetics, C.A.M.P. objects and more in exchange for a special currency called Atoms. Most purchases are unlocked account-wide, and may be accessed by any character on the account. Some objects require an in-game plan to be learned in order to gain access, while other items are only unlocked for a single, specified character. All exclusive items are character-bound, and cannot be dropped or traded with other players. The Atomic Shop is accessible at any time from the main menu, as well as the pause screen after leaving Vault 76 for the first time.
|Real money to Atoms conversion rate|
|This item is always available for free.|
|This item was temporarily available for free.|
|This item is purchasable with Atoms.|
|This item was only available to Fallout 1st subscribers and may be considered legacy content.|
|This item was only obtainable during a seasonal Scoreboard and may be considered legacy content.|
|This item was only obtainable by advancing Overseer Rank within the Nuclear Winter game mode.|
|This item was not purchasable with Atoms, was only available for a limited time and is considered legacy content. These items are not guaranteed to reappear in the Atomic Shop.|
|This item has yet to make its debut in the Atomic Shop and is considered upcoming content. These items may be introduced in a later patch or have recently been added to the live version of the game.|
|This item has yet to make its debut in the Atomic Shop and is considered unused content. These items are not guaranteed to be released.|
|This item will not be released to the Atomic Shop and is considered to be cut content. These items may be introduced in a later patch, but are non-functional in their current form.|
- The canon status of content from the Atomic Shop was discussed by Design Director Emil Pagliarulo in August 2020. Pagliarulo stated that the status of many purchasable objects in the shop do not strictly confine to established lore and canon, as the internal rules for what can be placed in the Atomic Shop are very loose. Some items may have conflicting status within the lore, but are placed in the Atomic Shop because of their "fun factor."
- Patch 18.104.22.168 introduced special Vault Boy cut-outs to all train stations, which served as in-game Atomic Shop access points. After negative community feedback, they were removed in the following patch. They were still available in the Nuclear Winter game mode until its discontinuation on September 8, 2021.
- Atom: This includes items currently available as well as those which have been temporarily "Vaulted".
If no price is listed, then it either:
- Is missing the price
- Is upcoming content
- Is [[Fallout 76 unused content|unused content]
- Nuclear Winter: Following the removal of Nuclear Winter, certain items were made obtainable in-game. The plans for these items will not drop if the account had already unlocked the item in Nuclear Winter, and they are no longer unlocked account-wide. For a list of the rewards made available and where to obtain them, click here.
- Fallout 76: Is the Atomic Shop or Creation Club considered canon?:
Emil Pagliarulo: "Atomic Shop is a lot...we found that Atomic Shop tends to not be canon so much, it's a lot looser. Just because it's, y'know, stuff that you purchase or use Atoms get into your game that is, like... there's a big fun factor there. There's a lot of stuff in Atomic Shop that we could take out because it's not strictly Fallout canon, and then players would be bummed. Because it's in a live multiplayer game, you... it's always a judgement call, it's tough. There's a lot of stuff that's... the canon rules are a lot lighter with the Atomic Shop stuff. Because we want people to have what they want and just have fun."
Note: This video is an excerpt from a longer interview at Gamescom 2020.