Formerly a Red Rocket gas station, the building has been occupied by the Atom Cats, a gang with expertise in armor modifications, particularly power armor mods. A power armor station is located here for repairs, modifications and swapping parts.
The area is a goldmine for power armor and accessories, including T-60 power armor, with two suits (minus the helmet, both located on the same chassis) being available to the Sole Survivor without engaging in combat, plus X-01 power armor parts sometimes available for purchase from Rowdy. Another three suits and an empty power armor frame can be obtained from killing the Atom Cats.
A named eyebot, Peepers, flies circuits of the gas station, acting as a mobile radio station.
- Fusion core - In a generator outside the main building.
- Unarmed bobblehead - On the hood of a car in the main building.
- Hot Rodder issue #2 - In the trailer towards the northeast with two pink flamingoes.
- Atom Cats T-60 power armor (owned, without helmet) - In the far back behind two laser tripwires. Two sets of power armor are on the same frame. The second set of parts will disappear when one enters the frame.
- Cats poetry night tape 1, 2 and 3 are found in the compound. The first one is in the trailer home to the east, the second one is on the counter at the bar and the third one is on the nightstand next to the bed in the back room of the garage with two power armor stations.
- Power armor frame (owned) - Inside the garage. However, if the garage is attacked by Gunners it is not uncommon for a member of the Atom Cats to use it for combat. Once they enter the frame, there's a chance that they won't exit.
- Atom Cats custom paint job - Sold by Rowdy.
- Fusion core - In a generator attached to the main building.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - At the end of the catwalk leading from the roof of the hardware warehouse where the bobblehead was found. In front of a radio, and a toy alien can be found next to it.
- Quincy survivor's note - Just south of the garage, on a rowboat with two suitcases, a lunch pail, and a skeleton. The note is inside one of the suitcases.
- Zeke's jacket and jeans - Given by Zeke after completing the Atom Cats quest.
Atom Cats - Zeke and Rowdy ask the Sole Survivor to bring parts to Warwick homestead to repair the water pump. Upon returning to the garage, Gunners will attack. After successfully defending the garage, the Sole Survivor will be rewarded with Atom Cats clothing and a discount at Rowdy's store.
- Duke, an Atom Cats member, can be found via random encounter in various locations scrounging for parts in a car, such as between two broken parts of the raised highway leading into west Boston, below the broken highway overpass east of Mass Pike Interchange or north of Lake Quannapowitt heading to Recon Bunker Theta. He can also be found southeast of Vault 111, near a blue car between two pylons, or even at the outskirts of Fort Hagen, near the Relay Tower. He marks the location of Atom Cats garage on the map.
- If the Sole Survivor initiates combat with any of the Atom Cats, there is a slight chance one will yell out "Atom Cats rule!" A direct/indirect reference to Fallout 3 where the Tunnel Snakes gang leader, Butch DeLoria says the line "Tunnel Snakes rule." The quote "Atom Cats Rule" can also be found on Zeke's terminal.
- The radios in the Atom Cats Garage are not synchronized with the Sole Survivor's Pip-Boy radio. For example, while a radio in the garage is playing one song, a different song or one of Travis's news announcements will be heard on the Pip-Boy radio.
- If a companion is seen entering a suit of armor you took from the Cats, they will become hostile, but if you enter, they will ignore you.
- There is only one unowned bed at the garage, within the gas station itself, behind a yellow curtain.
- If an enemy engages in combat, one of the Atom Cats members may enter a set of power armor if it is powered by a fusion core.
The Atom Cats garage appears only in Fallout 4.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One A Brotherhood Lancer may appear and cannot be killed but doesn't attack, preventing one from interacting with any Atom Cats, as they will continue to attack the Lancer. This will not allow you to complete or start any Atom Cats quest, since one will not be able to interact at all with any of the Atom Cats. [verified]
- PC Playstation 4 When trying to repair broken or damaged pieces of power armor using the repair station, the pieces may transfer to the owned power armor frame next to the empty repair station, and they will be marked as "owned" by the Atom Cats, and trying to reclaim your property will turn them hostile.[verified]