A small ruined building overlooking a silo door, with access to the launch control console and the Ashton missile silo. The console can be unlocked by ED-E, allowing the Courier to fire the nuclear missile still inside it. The missile must be fired to complete the quest The Launch.
- Roughin' it! bedroll kit - In the marked men camp just down the road.
- Marked beast tribal helmet - Worn by Bonesaw at the marked men camp near the station.
- Industrial hand — in the footlocker on the shelf near the missile silo lift.
- Ulysses taunts the player character by stating that they did not have to launch the ICBM and that in doing so, they proved his point of everyone carrying packages they don't understand, thereby reinforcing his statement of the player character being the catalyst in the Divide's destruction. However, it is impossible to continue the Lonesome Road add-on any further without launching the ICBM.
- Launching the ICBM unlocks The Courier's Mile, which states "It looks like the missile hit somewhere on the other side of the Divide."