Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A dark orange flower with blackish-green leaves commonly found throughout the Ash Heap. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a negligible amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and low chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- About a dozen are in and around several rooftop greenhouses in Lewisburg.
- Six can be found at abandoned mine shaft 1.
- Two can be found at Silva homestead.
- Two can be found at Billings homestead.
- Ash roses are also fairly common in the wilderness of the Ash Heap, especially in the Lewisburg/Big Bend Tunnel West areas and down towards Welch.