A dark orange flower with black leaves picked from bushes, most commonly found in the Ash Heap. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a negligible amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and low chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits.
- At least 4 can be found north of The Sludge Works near the road (look for fires on the ground).
- Ash roses are common in the Ash Heap, especially in between Big Bend Tunnel West and Welch.
- About a dozen are in and around several rooftop greenhouses in Lewisburg.
- Three behind the Quonset hut at the Ash Heap's abandoned mine shaft 1.
- Six can be found at abandoned mine shaft 1.
- Two can be found at Silva homestead.
- Two can be found at Billings homestead.
- A single flower is found on a bed outside of Sunnytop Station.