A dark red flower with blackish-green leaves commonly found throughout the Ash Heap. It has medicinal properties and can also be used to make a tasty tea.
- About a dozen are in and around several rooftop greenhouses in Lewisburg.
- Two can be found at Silva homestead.
- Two can be found at Billings homestead.
- Ash roses are also fairly common in the wilderness of the Ash Heap, especially in the Lewisburg/Big Bend Tunnel West areas and down towards Welch.
- Six can be found at abandoned mine shaft 1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.