“Okay, let's try this slowly. When you and your daddy left, there were problems. Those problems were bad. Amata and some others said we should try opening the door and going outside more. The Overseer said that was bad, too, and he got angry. Now, just about everyone's angry down here. And things are still bad. Really bad.”
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Trouble on the Homefront: If Officer Gomez is dead, Officer Armstrong will be the first security member encountered upon entering the vault.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- He can escort the player character to the overseer, Amata, or let the player character go in alone. He also offers the alternative option for the Lone Wanderer to leave forever.
- He will often shout "This isn't happening!" when attacked or another officer is killed.
- He is of no relation to Stanley Armstrong or Beatrice Armstrong.
- Officer Armstrong only appears if Officer Gomez died in the quest Escape!.
- He will sometimes speak to Pepper Gomez and be addressed as Gomez.
- He is an exact copy of Officer Gomez, with the exception of their names and appearance.
- His face model is the same as Officer Richards.
Armstrong appears only in Fallout 3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.