Background[edit | edit source]
Usually encountered in the room that bears his name, the most adept Enclave soldier tends to the remaining stockpile of weaponry and technology, deep in the bowels of the mobile base crawler. Skilled in many forms of combat, the armory master has even created a custom helmet and weapon for his personal use.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
The armory master spends his day in the armory of the mobile base crawler.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Who Dares Wins: More often than not, while exploring the mobile base crawler, the Lone Wanderer will encounter this foe.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He may sometimes pick up the alien blaster in the armory, making him an even deadlier foe.
- He wields the precision Gatling laser, a unique Gatling laser that has a higher Critical Chance multiplier.
- He shares his voice with every Enclave soldier.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Playstation 3 Sometimes his Tesla armor cannot be looted. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 The armory master may not spawn at all, thus making the precision Gatling laser unobtainable.[verified]
References[edit | edit source]