Merge (reason: may be too similar to have separate articles)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The armor workbench can be used to craft, repair, and modify armor and clothing. Crafting new pieces may require learning a plan first. It can can also be used to attach and detach armor mods on body armor parts and some clothing pieces.
Armor workbench (1)
- Abandoned mine shaft 1
- One can be found at abandoned mine shaft 3.
- Abandoned mine shaft 4
- Camp McClintock
- One can be found in a bus southwest of Harpers Ferry.
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant
- Lewisburg station
- One can be found in the National Radio Astronomy Research Center.
- Orwell Orchards
- Overseer's camp
- One can be found in a wooden structure built on a cliff northeast of the overlook cabin.
- One can be found at Pleasant Valley station.
- Top of the World
- Welch station
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.