Layout[edit | edit source]
To the south is Mama Dolce's food industry and in the center, there is the Arlington House. Before the bombs fell, many of the country's war heroes were buried beneath this soil. Now, it is an empty spot on the map, mostly devoid of life. The Arlington/Wasteland Metro, located south of Wilhelm's Wharf, opens to Arlington Cemetery.
After exiting from the Arlington/Wasteland Metro station, it is necessary to walk up a slight incline before being able to see the cemetery properly. To the west is Arlington House, which holds Junders Plunkett if the Lawbringer perk is active. At the end of the map area is Mama Dolce's, which contains several Chinese remnant soldiers.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Bounty notice: Junders Plunkett - On a dead Regulator at the entrance to the northern Arlington station with the Lawbringer perk.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- East of the Arlington house toward the central structure with four benches surrounding it, there is a tombstone that has rare blooming flowers in front of it, and two more to the north of that one, and a third farther east from the structure.
- There is a Pulowski Preservation shelter near the Arlington Cemetery North Metro station. Inside is a female statue, a wine bottle, some shot glasses, and sexy sleepwear.
- If the Lone Wanderer has taken the Lawbringer perk, there is a dead Regulator with Junders Plunkett's wanted notice, as well as a Regulator duster when entering from the northern Metro station.
- This is one of the quietest areas in the entire Capital Wasteland. The large outdoor area is populated only by three non-respawning raiders.
- Arlington Cemetery appears in the ending slides.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Arlington Cemetery appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The cemetery features a jumbled collection of gray tombstones of varying shape, which draws a stark contrast with the real Arlington National Cemetery, which is mainly taken up by fields of highly ordered white tombstones of the same design.