After exiting from the Arlington Wasteland Metro station, it is necessary to walk up a slight incline before being able to see the cemetery properly. To the west is Arlington House, which holds Junders Plunkett if the Lawbringer perk is active. At the end of the map area is Mama Dolce's, which contains several Chinese remnant soldiers.
- Bounty notice: Junders Plunkett - On a dead Regulator at the entrance to the northern Arlington station with the Lawbringer perk.
- East of the Arlington house toward the central structure with four benches surrounding it, there is a tombstone that has rare blooming flowers in front of it, and two more to the north of that one, and a third farther east from the structure.
- There is a Pulowski Preservation shelter near the Arlington Cemetery North Metro station. Inside is a female statue, a wine bottle, some shot glasses, and sexy sleepwear.
- If the Lone Wanderer has taken the Lawbringer perk, there is a dead Regulator with Junders Plunkett's wanted notice, as well as a Regulator duster when entering from the northern Metro station.
- The large outdoor area is only populated by three non-respawning raiders.
- Arlington Cemetery appears in the ending slides.
Arlington Cemetery appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes
The Arlington Cemetery is a real world location known as the Arlington National Cemetery, near Washington, D.C.