The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
This underground location can be reached by simply entering the right-hand elevator behind the reception desk at Arktos Pharma. It is recommended for Level 50+ player characters, as the Project Paradise event that occurs here is a top level event that requires plenty of firepower to survive. The underground habitats are organized around a central, multi-tiered hub that houses the central feeder pump and the governing intelligence that carries the project out.
There are three habitats, A (Forest), B (Tundra), and C (Swamp). Each contains a feeder pump and offers an open space with several turrets, natural obstacles, and robot caretakers. These are typically top-level enemies, so plan accordingly. The security door located in the lower level utility area leads to the generator and laboratory room, and requires the player to collect three code fragments (Biome lab: Code fragment A, B, and C) or simply typing the following number in: 970930.
- Arktos Pharma - Trapped underground - Holotape, next to the food crop research terminal in the biome lab, Habitat A.
- Biome lab: Code fragments - Three notes, in the biome lab.
- KidSecure ID - Can be found on a bench in the biome lab.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - Inside the Flora Research section.
- Random magazine - On the first floor at the entrance of the biome lab, on a bench inside the men's bathroom underneath the dining area.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - At the Animal Research section near Habitat B, inside a fridge, on the bottom shelf.
- Random recipe - Inside the dining area at the entrance, on the kitchen counter, to the left of the beater utensil arm.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Arktos Pharma biome lab was added with Patch 9.5.
- Alexander Burback was the principle environment artist on this location, and was responsible for the layout, world building and lighting, among other aspects.
- The door code 970930 is the date the original Fallout was released: September 30th, 1997.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.