The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This underground location can be reached by entering the right-hand elevator behind the reception desk at Arktos Pharma. The underground habitats are organized around a central, multi-tiered hub that houses the central feeder pump and the governing intelligence that carries the project out.
There are three Habitats: A (forest), B (tundra), and C (swamp). Each contains a feeder pump and offers an open space with several turrets, natural obstacles, and robot caretakers. The security door located in the lower level utility area leads to the generator and laboratory room, and requires the player character to collect three code fragments (Biome Lab: Code Fragment A, B, and C) or type the following number: 970930.
- Arktos Pharma - Trapped underground - Holotape, next to the food crop research terminal, Biome Lab's Habitat A.
- Biome Lab: Code Fragments - Three notes, one in each habitat.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - Inside the flora research section.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - At the animal research section near Habitat B, inside a fridge, on the bottom shelf.
- Potential magazine - On the first floor at the entrance of the Biome Lab, on a bench inside the men's bathroom underneath the dining area.
- Potential recipe - Inside the upstairs dining area at the entrance, on the kitchen counter, to the left of the beater utensil arm.
- Bag of dogwood fertilizer - Immediately to the right after descending the stairs leading to the lower level.
Behind the scenes
- The Arktos Pharma Biome Lab was added with patch 126.96.36.199.
- Alexander Burback was the principal environment artist on this location, and was responsible for the layout, world-building, and lighting, among other aspects.
- The door code 970930 is the date the original Fallout was released: September 30, 1997.