He will make comments from outside the arena during the Lone Wanderer's fight in the arena. After this, he will disappear from the game.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
Due to his position outside the arena, it is impossible to view his physical appearance, but he will show up on the Lone Wanderer's compass as friendly.
- "And now, my friends, we have for you a group of slaves willing to kill and slaughter in order to become one of we privileged few! They will fight! They will die! And all for you! All for your entertainment! Now, are they ready to die for their chance at freedom? Let's find out! Release the barrels! Fight!"
- "And there is only one left standing! Only one! Oh, my friends! What a fantastic fight! How far will this slave go?"
- "They're savage! They're brutal! They're here to keep this worker in his place -- the undefeated Bear Brothers! Let's find out if the newcomer can hold his own against real fighters! Release! Fight!"
- "The Bear Brothers are dead! Amazing! This newcomer is showing promise, my friends!"
- "And now, this slave has proven willing to kill and die for her freedom! But how will she fare against the man who made it all the way: Gruber! Undefeated in the Hole, Gruber has yet to meet his match. Only one will walk out with their freedom! Only one will walk out alive! Release the barrels! GO!"
- "And Gruber falls! Gruber falls! The champion is toppled! A new slave rises from the gutter to join us! Welcome her! She's earned it!"
Behind the scenesEdit
The arena announcer's dialogue (particularly the closing line about the player character earning their victory) is very similar to the style of delivery used by the announcer at the Imperial Arena in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, another Bethesda Softworks game.