April Martimer is a scientist, and a member of the Followers of the Apocalypse. She will express her interest in examining ED-E, a prototype duraframe eyebot carrying Poseidon Energy research data, so that she can extract the data and put it to good use in the future. She resents the Brotherhood of Steel, who also has interest in the eyebot, since they will be using the data to their own benefit.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the - perk.|
|This character is a doctor.||
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character plays Caravan.||They can bid caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
- ED-E My Love: Martimer will appear at the Old Mormon Fort once her recorded message has been played after a certain progression into this quest. When talked to, she'll explain that ED-E's data banks will serve a greater purpose than what the Brotherhood of Steel intends to do. If she is chosen, ED-E's data will be extracted and its weapons system will be upgraded. Once ED-E is upgraded, she will vanish from the fort.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Followers doctor coat||-||-||-|
- Interestingly, although she harshly criticizes the Brotherhood of Steel for potentially using ED-E for weapons research, she doesn't hesitate to explain that she will upgrade ED-E's weapons system. The bonus ED-E gains increases his weapon's power output.
- When contacting you, she mentions that she monitored a communication between you and the Brotherhood of Steel. She says this even if the Brotherhood has already been destroyed and you never got their message.
- "Thank you for coming, let's talk about that robot."
- "The Brotherhood is all about keeping technology to themselves, and using what they find to protect themselves. They are isolationist and belligerent. I have no doubt that they plan to use the data for weapons research."
- "I've heard through our channels that it has some research that may be related to Enclave and Poseidon Energy technology. I'd like to get what I can from it and use that data for the good of humanity... ALL of humanity, unlike the Brotherhood."
April Martimer appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.