Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
|Institute radiant quest: Appropriation|
|Talk to Evan Watson in The Institute.|
|Head to the unnamed location and collect the blueprints.|
|Head back to the Institute and talk to Evan Watson.|
|Reward: 350 XP|
*4 fusion cells
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Speak with Evan Watson of the Institute Advanced Systems section. He will tell the Sole Survivor he is impressed with the Brotherhood of Steel's technology and that the Institute could learn a lot from it. He will then proceed to ask the player character to go to the surface and find some blueprints for him, advising that there is a small Brotherhood salvage team that has some of these blueprints, thus being the target.
Upon arrival at the location, a small team of Brotherhood members will be guarding the blueprints, who will become hostile when attempting to retrieve them. Kill them, retrieve the plans, and return to the Institute. When handing them to Watson, he can be convinced with a Speech check to give a reward, which if successful, will be four fusion cells.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- An abandoned, ruined building outside of the Shamrock Taphouse.
- A building south of Hester's Consumer Robotics.
- A ruined house east of Vault 81.
- A ruined house north of Fort Hagen.
- The lobby of the Dartmouth Professional Building.
- A building south of Fallon's department store.
- A church southwest of Hyde Park.
- On top of a ruined building south of Custom House Tower.
- A cabin south of Electrical Hobbyist's Club.
- A house west of Nahant Chapel.
- A barn southwest of the Atom Cats garage.
- A shop west of Mass Gravel & Sand.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This quest becomes available after completing Synth Retention.
- If one has not yet sided with a faction in the main story and is in good standing with the Brotherhood, the salvage team will not become hostile upon looting the blueprints.
- X6-88 likes it when the blueprints are picked up.
- Danse hates it when the blueprints are picked up.