Background[edit | edit source]
This antique shop was operated by a con lady selling "antique" items to the Watogan elite. Unable to tell the difference, they bought up her wares by the truckload, allowing her to turn a tidy profit and providing the means to potentially move to Watoga, if the Great War had not occurred. After the War, the Appalachian Brotherhood of Steel used the antique store as a staging area for salvage raids into Watoga, headed by Squire Schultz. The runs were mothballed after taking too many casualties to the robots prowling the streets of the city.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The store is a strong source of junk items. There is a safe behind the counter (Picklock level 3) together with a terminal (level 2). Upstairs is the owner's bedroom with a caps stash and a Brotherhood corpse. The area can also spawn a pair of Brotherhood fatigues downstairs or upstairs. There's also a small supply shed out back with ammunition and a combat shotgun spawn.
The first floor consists of shelves and tables packed full of junk items. A small counter by the stairs with a safe and some shelves behind it houses the Going well holotape. The second floor contains a small bedroom with the BoS report - Antique store holotape next to a corpse. The shed out back contains an ammo box and a bedroll.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- BoS report - Antique store - Holotape, on a table near a Brotherhood corpse on the second floor.
- Going well - Holotape, behind the counter.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the second floor, under the bed, near a bedpost and a white suitcase.
- On top of the roof's lower section, northeast of the edge, above the hanging wind chimes.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the ground floor, behind the counter the cash register sits on.
- In the destroyed shack behind the store, next to a sleeping bag.
- Brotherhood lab coat and/or Brotherhood fatigues:
- Chance to spawn on the first floor in the right corner next to a cabinet container.
- Chance to spawn on the second floor on a vanity container.
- Potential armor mod - Inside the store, on a shelf.
- Potential weapon mod - In the shack behind the store, on a table.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Appalachian Antiques appears only in Fallout 76.