This "antiques" shop was operated by a con lady selling "antique" items to the Watogan elite.Unable to tell the difference, they bought up her wares by the truckload, turning a tidy profit and who knows, maybe even allowing the owner to move to Watoga one day... If the Great War hadn't interfered. After the War, the Appalachian Brotherhood of Steel used the Antiques store as a staging area for salvage raids into Watoga, headed by Squire Schultz. The runs were mothballed after taking too many casualties to the robots prowling the streets of the city.
The store is a source of lots and lots of junk, as expected. There's a safe behind the counter (level 3) together with a terminal (level 2). Upstairs is the owner's bedroom with a caps stash and Schultz's body. The area can also spawn a pair of Brotherhood fatigues downstairs or upstairs. There's also a small supply shed out back with ammunition and a combat shotgun spawn.
The first floor consists of shelves and tables packed full of junk items. A small counter by the stairs with a safe and some shelves behind it houses the Going well holotape. The second floor contains a small bedroom with the BoS report - Antique store holotape next to a corpse. The shed out back contains an ammo box and a bed roll.
- BoS report - Antique store - Holotape, on a table near a Brotherhood corpse on the second floor.
- Going well - Holotape, behind the counter.
- Behind a bedpost on the second floor.
- On top of the roof's lower section, northeast at the edge, near hanging wind chimes.
- Two random magazines
- Behind the ground floor counter on the left.
- In the destroyed shack behind the store, next to a sleeping bag.
- Other loot
- Brotherhood lab coat and/or Brotherhood fatigues
- Chance to spawn on the first floor in the right corner next to a cabinet container.
- Chance to spawn on the second floor on a vanity container.
- Random armor mod - Inside the store, on a shelf.
- Random weapon mod - In the shack behind the store, on a table.
Appalachian Antiques appears only in Fallout 76.