Antivenom is modern medicine's answer to the tribal antidote by combining nightstalker blood and radscorpion glands which acts as a cure against poison. It is effective against any poison produced by animal (night stalker) or arthropod (bark scorpion, radscorpion, cazador) and fixes the "blur" side effect instantly. It is a purely medicinal consumable with no side effects.
This item can be crafted with a Survival skill of 40 upwards and the necessary components:
- Often carried by various Caesar's Legion troops.
- Two near Callville Bay inside the boat hangar in the boat where several young cazadores are.
- Can be found on the shelf to the side of the Vit-o-matic Vigor Tester in Doc Mitchell's house, along with some stimpaks.
- Two can be found in the safe where unique weapon Lucky is found in the Bison Steve Hotel in Primm.
- One can be found on the floor at Raul's Shack.
- One can be found on a table in the Camp Forlorn Hope medical center, to the right upon entering.