Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Abraxo cleaner industrial grade||4||1||4|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Empty blood sac||1||0.1||10|
|Undamaged abraxo cleaner||2||1||2|
Use in items
Antiseptic can be used at a chemistry station to make medical items such as:
- Glowing blood pack (antiseptic, blood pack and irradiated blood)
- RadAway (2 antiseptic, 3 glowing fungus, plastic and purified water)
- Refreshing beverage (3 antiseptic, blood pack, 2 purified water, 2 RadAway and stimpak)
- Stimpak (2 antiseptic, blood pack and steel)
- Shipments of 25 units can be purchased from the roaming merchant Doc Weathers or from Doctor Sun in Diamond City.
- the Mechanist's lair, inside of a strange medical device's glass case. One unobtainable bottle can be found in the "brain extraction" room of
- Evan's home. Two bottles can be found on a shelf in
- Antiseptic, like most crafting ingredients, is almost never found in its pure form in the world. However, it can be obtained by breaking down junk items that contain antiseptic. If searching for antiseptic, it's advised to search for the items which break down into it.
- Antiseptic can be used to make RadAway for the purposes of profit.
- As antiseptic junk items are rather uncommon, buying shipments of it may be preferable towards mass crafting.
- Most recipes that require antiseptic require blood packs except for RadAway.
- With refreshing beverage having low Rads reduction in Survival mode, and the sheer abundance of stimpaks and RadAway, it may be preferable to stockpile materials for the creation of glowing blood packs, as antiseptic and blood packs are often paired in crafting, and to keep Abraxo cleaners and blood sacs for Mentats, Mind Cloud syringe and Skeeto Spit respectively.