Anti freeze bottle (1)
The anti freeze bottle can also be used as a component to produce berserk syringe, Yellow Belly syringe, Berry Mentats, reactor coolant (following the completion of the main quest with the Brotherhood of Steel) and indirectly, Fury at a chemistry station. It can also be used at a cooking station to produce mirelurk jerky.
- Anti freeze bottles can be found around the Commonwealth and are sometimes sold by junk vendors.
- Four bottles can be found scattered throughout the Boston Airport ruins - Two of them are right next to each other in the lowest room of the ruins.
- Four bottles at the Red Rocket shop north of Wilson Atomatoys factory between Quincy ruins and Quincy Quarries - One outside the front of the building on the ground next to the weapons workbench, three inside the building on the top shelf in front of the cash register.
- Three bottles can be found at Jamaica Plain, in the open ruins of the store containing two inactive police Protectrons side-by-side in pods against the back wall.
- Two bottles at Saugus Ironworks. The first bottle lays on the floor, on the left side upon entering the building. The second bottle is on the second floor in the first section of the building - from the first bottle (or entrance) go to the far back (south side) of the building, climb the stairs to the second level, turn left at the terminal and locked double doors (which requires said terminal) and move down the hallway until entering the next room, then turn right and the bottle should be on the floor between a cigarette machine on the left and a two-drawer filing cabinet on the right.
- Two bottles can be found inside the Charlestown laundry in the office behind the locked door.
- Two bottles in Cambridge at College Square subway tunnels.
- The first one can be found when walking through the entrance and going down the first set of stairs, keep going straight down the stairs on the right side. Upon reaching the lowest floor, go straight towards the back, go through the small doorway and look to the right on the shelf (respawns).
- The second one is near a raider campsite. Continue down the subway tunnel from the first location, turn left-right through the archway. Turn left and go past the burning trash and into the remnants of a pre-War subway train. Continue through the train until the middle, and turn right. There will be two sleeping bags and a few shelves with a duffle bag. The bottle will be on the middle shelf next to the toolbox.
- One bottle near Doctor Carrington at the Railroad HQ.
- One bottle at Westing Estate. From the fast travel point, pass through the fence, and then look to the left towards the small garage with lights above the door. It is located on a cabinet, next to a toolbox.
- One bottle at Mass Fusion containment shed. The bottle is located on a shelf behind a locked door. Requires hacking a terminal to reach.
- One bottle at the unmarked Graygarden homestead, west of Graygarden. It is located on a cabinet shelf below a radio.
- One bottle at Hardware Town, southwest of Diamond City. From the main entrance, head to the warehouse. It is next to a toilet, located to the right after entering the warehouse.
- One bottle at General Atomics Galleria. The bottle sits on a shelf inside General Atomics outlet.
- One bottle in Vault 114, located in a blue plastic crate on the floor of the small, square room labeled "depot" beside the lavatory, across the hall from the showers.
- One bottle at Charles View Amphitheater, it must be stolen from the Pillars of the Community. It is sitting on the floor against the bottom of the blue arch, in the bottom left corner of the wall facing the front door to the stage area.
- One bottle lies on the ground right next to the deathclaw in the Old Gullet sinkhole.
- One bottle can be found in the basement of the Suffolk County Charter School, just before the lift.
- One bottle can be found on the Prydwen, in the same section as Proctor Ingram with the four power armor stations. Top of the shelf in the center of the room.
- One bottle can be found inside the Captain’s Cabin in Libertalia. Once inside, head to the back, make a U-turn to the right into the adjacent room. The bottle should be visible sticking out of a wooden crate, mid-level on the back rusted shelf.
- One bottle is available in Med-Tek Research. It's in the storeroom to the left in the lab located off the right side of the first room past the Med-Tek Labs Airlock. This airlock is inaccessible until visiting Med-Tek Research with MacCready during his companion quest, Long Road Ahead.
- One bottle is placed in a bin, on the lower levels of the Yangtze.
- One bottle can be found in the Castle tunnels near the generator and fusion core.
- One bottle can be found in the westernmost room of the lower level of Medical Center metro.
- One bottle can be found in ArcJet Systems during the Call to Arms quest. Paladin Danse will have the player character find a way to open a door. It is through the door just to left on a cabinet is the bottle.
- One bottle can be found inside Marowski's chem lab, on a cabinet.
- One bottle can be found in the Greenetech Genetics building during Hunter/Hunted. It can be located on one of the top floors, inside a broken safe, at the location of Z2-47.
- Three inside the USS Constitution.
- One in Greater Mass blood clinic basement on the shelves near radioactive barrels.
- One in Boston Public Library on the shelves through a hole in a wall.
- One in Diamond City pool during the quest Pool Cleaning.
- One in Malden Center after taking the elevator down, on the floor.
- One in Egret Tours Marina.
- One in Fort Hagen.
- One in Vault 95.
- One in HalluciGen, Inc..
- One in Nahant Oceanological Society on a shelf on the lower level.
- Brooke's Head Lighthouse. One in
- Acadia's basement, on a rack where Kasumi Nakano works. One bottle can be found inside
- Cliff's Edge Hotel. One bottle can be found at the white tent on the 3rd floor of
- Rayburn Point. One bottle can be found on a rack in the shack near the sea at
- Haddock Cove near the Husky family holotape. One bottle can be found on a rack in the shack in
- Northwood Ridge Quarry. Enter the quarry, and it will be on the middle floor of a shack near two yellow crates. One bottle can be found in
- the Vessel. One can be found in
- Fizztop Grille, to the right of the popcorn and cotton candy shack on an electric cart. One bottle can be found southeast of
- Fizztop Mountain in the shack directly in front of the entrance area, on a shelf. One can be found inside
- Morton residence. One bottle can be found inside