|The following is based on Creation Club content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The raider Zane somehow acquired an anti-materiel rifle thanks to his "paper mirror" book. However, it was stolen by his subordinate Connor, who felt that Zane had become weak and planned to start his own raider gang. This particular AMR has the words "New California Republic" and two-headed bear icons engraved on it, suggesting that it once belonged to the NCR before making its way to the Commonwealth.
The anti-materiel rifle is a left-handed, bolt-action rifle that uses .50 caliber rounds. It has a high damage output per round, but low rate of fire due to the action type. While the anti-materiel rifle can be modified with enhanced magazines, it does not have the option of being modified with quick eject magazines, so the AP usage will increase when modifying the magazines. This rifle can be modified to fire the more common .38 round, but cannot be modified to accept .308 rounds.
While the crafting of the .38 receiver requires Gun Nut to be Rank 3, anti-materiel rifles with the .38 receiver attached will be sold by weapon vendors at lower levels; the cost will rarely be over 500 caps, even without a high Charisma stat or bartering perks.
- Legendary variant. Carried by Connor, on a rooftop at Camp Kendall.
- Legendary variant. Sold by Daisy, in Goodneighbor.
- Non-legendary variants sold by various weapon merchants such as Arturo Rodriguez in Diamond City and KL-E-0 in Goodneighbor.
- The NCR engraving is unique to the rifle carried by Connor in the Paper Mirror quest. It does not appear on anti-materiel rifles purchased from vendors or spawned by console commands.
- The legendary anti-materiel rifle sold by Daisy in Goodneighbor features a unique texture on its receiver. The bottom half of it is rusted, there's more wear and tear and the section near the bolt features an engraving that reads "BIG MONSTER KILLING MACHINE" and a kill tally etched into the metal. Like the NCR engraving, it doesn't appear on other variants of the anti-materiel rifle.