The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Anne was a student at Vault-Tec University originally from San Francisco. At first, she dreaded the thought of interacting with people that she thought would be ignorant, backwater hillbillies. However, over time, she became more accepting of people from the area and realized that a person's birthplace does not always define them. An aspiring photojournalist, she captured photos of tourism spots in Appalachia before dying to radiation sickness while visiting one after the Great War, never finishing her "bucket list" of sights to see.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
Anne's body can be found at the following locations, depending on which is visited first:
- Bolton Greens, on the fountain opposite a body on the other side of the fountain.
- Palace of the Winding Path, overlooking the location from the south at a tourist spot.
- Philippi Battlefield Cemetery, next to a bench.
- Watoga, in front of the west entrance's "Welcome to Watoga" sign.
- Point Pleasant, at the mothman statue.
- Beckley mine exhibit, on the blue car in front of the building
- Landview Lighthouse, near the very top of the lighthouse, right before the final stairwell.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Anne is very likely a reference to the photographer Annie Leibovitz.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|