|For an overview of missile launcher, see missile launcher.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Annabelle has a built-in guidance system to improve accuracy, and uses less AP in V.A.T.S. than the standard weapon. It is also lighter and has a lower Strength requirement. With no disadvantages, this is a great alternative to use over the standard missile launcher.
Durability[edit | edit source]
Annabelle can fire a total of about 495 missiles from full condition before breaking.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Missile launcher - The standard variant.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
The drawings and text printed on the weapon glow in the dark.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 If you kill the nightkin sniper and don't get this weapon from him it will not be there if you come back at a later date. This includes entering one of the nearby buildings, loading a save or leaving the area. The body of the nightkin sniper somehow falls through the catwalk, and appears under the radio tower. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Sometimes it will fire a second time without reloading. This will continue until you bring up your Pip-Boy, switch weapons, and then exit out of the Pip-Boy. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Occasionally, for some unknown reason, it will appear in Torres' inventory in full condition. [verified]
- PC Xbox 360 Sometimes, when left in a follower's inventory for too long, it will disappear and can never be reacquired, unless you use Console commands on the PC. [verified]
- PC If you enter the storage building and repair Rhonda without engaging the nightkin sniper, upon exiting and meeting Tabitha the sniper and Annabelle will be gone.[verified]