|For an overview of missile launcher types in the Fallout universe, see missile launcher.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Annabelle is a unique missile launcher which appears to have a long history of service. Drawings on the front show a maple leaf with four markings and the stars from the Chinese flag, indicating that the weapon was used during the annexation of Canada and in at least one military campaign in China. The writing on the back of the launcher reads "Annabelle."
Annabelle has a built-in guidance system to improve accuracy, and uses less AP in V.A.T.S. than the standard weapon. It is also lighter and has a lower Strength requirement. With no disadvantages, this is a great alternative to use over the standard missile launcher.
Durability[edit | edit source]
Annabelle can fire a total of about 495 missiles from full condition before breaking.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Missile launcher - The standard variant.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The drawings and text printed on the weapon are apparently rendered in phosphorescent paint, as they glow in the dark.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 If you kill the nightkin sniper and don't get this weapon from him it will not be there if you come back at a later date. This includes entering one of the nearby buildings, loading a save or leaving the area. The body of the nightkin sniper somehow falls through the catwalk, and appears under the radio tower. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Sometimes it will fire a second time without reloading. This will continue until you bring up your Pip-Boy, switch weapons, and then exit out of the Pip-Boy. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Occasionally, for some unknown reason, it will appear in Torres' inventory in full condition. [verified]
- PC Xbox 360 Sometimes, when left in a follower's inventory for too long, it will disappear and can never be reacquired, unless you use Console commands on the PC. [verified]
- PC If you enter the storage building and repair Rhonda without engaging the nightkin sniper, upon exiting and meeting Tabitha the sniper and Annabelle will be gone.[verified]