| ||For the Fallout 4 trophy/achievement, see Animal Control (achievement).|
“You handle animals really well when they are dead and gain a damage bonus against the living ones.”
This perk applies a small (3/6/10%) damage bonus against mutated animals.
- This perk has three ranks; each rank provides an additional bonus and requires 50/100/150 animals to be killed to earn it.
- Kills made by a companion do not count towards kills needed to earn this perk.
- PC Perk progress freezes at 20/50 animals.[verified]
- Appears to be fixed as of patch 220.127.116.11x.
- Xbox 360 When the 3rd rank of this perk is achieved, the pop-up message may give a ridiculous number (such as 3940517670000000000...) as the perk rank instead of 3.[verified]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.