Angela Staley was born in 2261. She works at her father's restaurant for most of the day, primarily as a waitress. She goes to church on Sundays and visits her best friend Diego there at night, after the restaurant closes. Angela is very attracted to Diego and has tried to seduce him a few times. However, his religious conviction and her age have stopped him from acting on her advances.
She is the daughter of Gary Staley, and in love with Diego.
Angela works at her father's restaurant, Gary's Galley until 6 in the evening.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 250|
Sells: Food and drink
|This character is involved in quests.|
- A Nice Day for a Right Wedding: After a conversation with Angela, the Lone Wanderer learns that she is in love with Diego, an acolyte at Saint Monica's Church, and that he is conflicted about returning her affections. She not very subtly asks the player character for some ant queen pheromones so she can seduce Diego. If the player character assists, Angela and Diego will marry and the player character may attend the wedding ceremony. Doing this results in positive Karma.
- * Only if Gary is also dead.
Sometimes if the player character approaches her, there will be a dialogue option where they comment on her appearance and propositions her for sex, assuming she is a prostitute. Angela will just disgustedly reject the player character's advances.
- "No. Most of them are polite. Even the ones like Diego that I'd want to flirt with seem to ignore me." – Angela, talking about the men of Rivet City.
- "Yeah, right. I don't think I could get him drunk enough to do that. I wish I had some ant pheromones. Trinnie says they would make any man lose control."
- "He's not like that, dad. Diego's a gentleman...unfortunately."
Angela Staley appears only in Fallout 3.
Removing her via commands or enslaving may lead to crashes and/or corrupted saves, because other Rivet City residents (E.g. Gary Staley) are scripted to interact with her. The solution is to resurrect and re-enable Angela or disabling NPCs, like Gary Staley.