Layout[edit | edit source]
A group of Dead Horse tribals is located just inside the entrance, and upon entering, one of them will ask why the player character is there. There are two main rooms in the cave, including a small camp area with a few tents, and a larger cavern where Joshua Graham resides. The larger room contains a workbench with a workbench crate near it, and a reloading bench. The rear exit of the cave leads to an enclosed clifftop area, containing a Dead Horses camp area and in the far corner, one of the six hidden survivalist caches.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- One hidden survivalist cache can be found in the far left corner of a cliff area after exiting through the back area of the cave.
- One cup of black coffee - In a footlocker behind Joshua Graham's chair. It may also be possible to purchase the item from Graham.
- A hollowed-out rock on the cliffs directly above the lower entrance to the cave, accessible by climbing the slopes and crossing the rock arch bridges starting from a path east of the cave entrance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a significant amount of cave fungi that can be harvested throughout the cave.
- There are several .45 Auto pistols on the desk where Joshua Graham is sitting, which can be stolen, resulting in a loss of Karma. It is only possible to steal four of the guns (they are in low or medium condition), as the rest are just scenery items and thus cannot be taken.
- There is also a .45 Auto pistol in good condition in a footlocker behind Joshua.
- The reloading bench's footlocker will not reset when Honest Hearts is completed. Returning later from the Mojave will allow any items left inside to be retrieved.
- The Angel cave's ambient music is "Acolytes of the New God," also used in Fallout 's Cathedral.
- Wild Wasteland trait is active, a man named Two-Bears-High-Fiving will leave the cave and pump his fist in the air when the cave is first encountered. Afterward, he will immediately return back into the cave and resume his normal routine. If the