Andre is found sick in the Bait Shop building in Far Harbor, after spending too much time in the Fog while hunting mirelurks with his husband John. His husband was blindsided by a mirelurk hunter and killed.
Residents of Far Harbor can be found asking for his gun to sell to get off the Island. Once cured of his illness, he plans to pick up as many guns as he can and go out to kill everything in his path.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
- He can be cured of his illness with an Intelligence of at least 8, the Medic perk on level 2, or by using the mysterious serum. Should the player character wait too long to cure him, Andre will die, and Teddy Wright will inform them of this.
- After the Sole Survivor heals Andre, they can speak with him and he will tell them his story and plans to kill everything in his path. One can convince him otherwise with a Charisma check.
- If the Charisma check is failed, Andre will eventually leave Far Harbor, thus disappearing from the game.
- He will speak in favor of the Sole Survivor during the quest The Way Life Should Be if he was cured by them.
Andre may spawn dead when first visiting Far Harbor.[verified]
- A possible fix is to select Andre in the console, use the resurrect command, and then pass time by either sleeping or waiting. Andre should go back to laying on the bed and the player should be able to cure him as normal.