Andre Michaud is a Far Harbor resident in 2287.
Andre is found sick in the Bait Shop building in Far Harbor, after spending too much time in the Fog while hunting mirelurks with his husband John, who was blindsided by a mirelurk hunter and killed.
Residents of Far Harbor can be found asking for his gun to sell to get off the Island. Once cured of his illness, he plans to pick up as many guns as he can and go out to kill everything in his path.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Involved in quests:
- He can be cured of his illness with an Intelligence of at least 8, the Medic perk on level 2, or by using the mysterious serum. Should the player character wait too long to cure him, Andre will die, and Teddy Wright will inform them of this.
- After the Sole Survivor heals Andre, they can speak with him and he will tell them his story and plans to kill everything in his path. One can convince him otherwise with a Charisma check.
- He will speak in favor of the Sole Survivor during the quest The Way Life Should Be if he was cured by them.
- Upon Andre's death, he will disappear from the bed.
Andre Michaud appears only in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.
- [platforms tag needed] Andre may not spawn [verification needed]