Background[edit | edit source]
Recently, the premiere daily periodical of Washington, D.C., the Capitol Post, dispatched a journalist to the front lines for a piece on the brave soldiers and their fight against communism. Appearing inside the confines of the field headquarters, the correspondent talks with troops and places them in a pose so heroic, he's certain that one day someone might carve a memorial from the photograph. Someone did, in fact, make a statue of it, named the Anchorage Memorial.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- If spoken to, he will give a generic, "Thanks for serving" or a similar sentiment.
- If he is killed or attacked all non-player characters will become hostile.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Excellent! The Capital Post thanks you! Who knows, maybe someone will turn this photo into a statue one day."
- "All right, you boys try not to die out there, okay? God bless you, and God bless the U.S. of A!"
- "All right boys, I'm going to make you famous. Get yourselves into a heroic pose."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The American war correspondent appears only in Operation: Anchorage .