Background[edit | edit source]
As the last elected mayor of Jamaica Plain, Alyssa ran the city's budget into a deficit. She not only apportioned the funds to repair the basement of the city hall, although not the roof or plumbing, but also used a significant amount for her pet project: The Treasures of Jamaica Plain, a time capsule designed to be opened in 2277, to remind their descendants of their place in history.
This project consumed all the funds it could, taking up most of the basement. Marble floors and state of the art automated security systems were installed to guard the treasure. The treasures consisted of Revolutionary era antiques, battlefield mementos, a journalist's life work and donated baubles from local facilities. In the end, the exhibit was a disaster and very few visited.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Alyssa Park is mentioned only in Fallout 4.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jamaica Plain terminal entries; Mayor's terminal, Budget Statement
- Jamaica Plain terminal entries; Janitor's Terminal, 7/31/77
- Jamaica Plain terminal entries; Janitor's Terminal, 10/4/77
- Find the Treasures of Jamaica Plain
- Jamaica Plain terminal entries; Janitor's terminal, 9/12/77
- Jamaica Plain terminal entries; Janitor's terminal, 10/18/77