Like many of the Khans, Alya has morally questionable views on her actions, especially those that include the raiding attacks on Shady Sands. She claims that as the people of Shady Sands and the Khans are "from the same place," that the former should share their wealth with the latter. This supposed kinship is claimed as the reason they "do not attack those of Shady Sands," but they simply "give their dreary lives excitement;" this all suggests a measure of cognitive dissonance on her part, as well as projection of her neurosis onto the people of Shady Sands in the form of excitement.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is allied with the following faction(s).|
- Rescue Tandi from the Raiders: The Vault Dweller can talk to Alya about Tandi, however she is not very helpful.
- She will attack the Vault Dweller if their gun is not holstered.
Tell me aboutsEdit
|Alya||"She is an advisor. She plans the raids."|
|Diana||"She is the armorer. She repairs our equipment."|
|Garl||"He's the leader of the Khans. He is the most feared man in the wasteland."|
|Gwen||"She is second in command."|
|Junktown||"They are to the southwest. We sometimes go there to relax after a hard day pillaging."|
|Khans||"That's us, you lackey."|
|Petrox||"He collects our supplies."|
|Raider|| "You are talking to me."|
"That is my name."
"Why do you ask silly questions. I am that person."
|Tandi||"I don't know anyone by that name."|
|Tolya||"He is the cook."|
|Leather armor||Desert Eagle .44
Throwing knife x4
|Bottle cap x22
.44 Magnum JHP x40
- "We do not attack those of Shady Sands. We are from the same place they are. It is only right that they share with us!"
- "Consider what we do a trade in talents."
- "We give them the most important thing possible. We give their dreary lives excitement."