A strong yet light metal, aluminum is used for crafting various settlement devices and electronics, as well as modifications for weapons, armor, power armor and robots.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Shipment of 50 units||50||0||∞|
|Inactive distress pulser||2||5||0.4|
|Industrial oil canister||2||3||0.67|
|TV dinner tray||3||0.5||6|
|Wakemaster alarm clock||2||1||2|
- * Nothing is gained if one does not have at least level 1 of the Scrapper perk. At level 3, yields are at least doubled.
- Over 115 pieces of aluminum can be found in Vault 95, in the form of aluminum cans, surgical trays, and TV dinner trays.
- Fort Hagen Command Center tunnel's west exit, 108 pieces of aluminum may be found here.
- More than 80 pieces can be found at Mahkra Fishpacking, in the form of trays.
- Corvega assembly plant (inside and out) has 104 pieces:
- 26 coolant caps on the assembly line and scattered around.
- 11 aluminum cans.
- Six TV dinner trays.
- Five hub caps.
- One aluminum canister.
- Mass Pike Tunnel contains about 50 aluminum cans.
- Sold by Arturo Rodriguez in Diamond City Market in shipments of 50.
- Vault 81 has upwards of 40 aluminum, mostly in the form of surgical trays, in the secret section of the vault.
- Federal ration stockpile has roughly 30 aluminum cans on the shelves just outside the locked storage area.
- Sold by Rufus Rubins in Goodneighbor in shipments of 25.
- Four Leaf fishpacking plant has 24 aluminum trays on the west side of the factory.
- Two to four pieces of aluminum can be obtained from destroyed sentry bots and assaultrons.
- Medford Memorial Hospital contains numerous surgical trays.
- Fort Hagen Command Center contains a good amount of aluminum in the form of aluminum cans, surgical trays, and TV dinner trays.
- There are massive amounts of aluminum in the Institute on nearly every flat surface on the bottom floor, in the form of various tools. There is also a number of junk items throughout that give aluminum.
- Cranberry Island supply shed contains about 18 aluminum ingots. The
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.