Allie Filmore (username Filmore.A) is the chief engineer for the Institute in 2287. She is the head of the facilities division and one of the main key characters involved in the Institute quest line. She is also a possible temporary companion.
The head of the facilities division of the Institute, Allie Filmore focuses on keeping the Institute's mechanical and electrical systems running smoothly. Her team maintains and upgrades all of the systems that make it possible to live and work in a place like the Institute, particularly the machinery that recycles the air and water and provides power to the laboratories and quarters. Their work might not be as exciting as some of the other departments, but it remains essential (though often underappreciated by others).
One of her division's most important duties is power management. They scratch and scrape for every precious volt of electricity, with the help of a few tricks that supplement their power budget. When necessary, they can tap into select sources on the surface to procure what they need. Their work is likely going to become easier, thanks to the efforts of the Advanced Systems division. Their division is always working on new solutions to generate more energy, in response to the ever-rising demands.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Institutionalized: The Sole Survivor must introduce themselves to the heads of the divisions, including Allie Filmore.
- Mankind - Redefined: Allie Filmore expresses her shock at Father's decision to appoint the Sole Survivor as the new director of the Institute.
- Mass Fusion: Allie will join the Sole Survivor when they travel to the Mass Fusion building in order to acquire the beryllium agitator.
|Yellow Institute division head coat
Cleanroom suit (during Mass Fusion)
Allie Filmore appears only in Fallout 4.
- The Institute terminal entries; Robotics terminal, Maintenance Requests
- The Institute terminal entries - maintenance terminal 6
- Allie Filmore: "
The Sole Survivor: "I just wanted to find my son and keep him safe."
Allie Filmore: " Now, I'll give you a quick run-down of the Facilities division, and then I'll answer any questions you might have afterward. As you might guess, we keep the Institute's mechanical and electrical systems running smoothly. We maintain and upgrade all of the systems that make it possible to live and work in a place like this. There's a lot of machinery behind these walls that recycles the air and water and provides power to the laboratories and quarters. The work we do might not be as exciting as some of the other departments, but it's at least as important. "
(Allie Filmore's dialogue) "
- The Sole Survivor: "It must be a challenge to meet the power demands of a place like this."
Allie Filmore: " Over the years, we've learned a few tricks that help supplement our power budget. When necessary, we can tap into select sources on the surface. We take only what we need, of course. "
(Allie Filmore's dialogue)