Background[edit | edit source]
Allen Lee is a resident of Far Harbor. He is very outspoken about his hatred of the Children of Atom and is the one responsible for the death of one of their missionaries who came to the town. This ignited hostilities between the two groups. He is also very distrustful of mainlanders. Lee and Captain Avery are often in disagreement about the way things should be handled on the island.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: weapons (Admiral's Friend, The Fish Catcher, apparel, aid, and ammo)|
Quests[edit | edit source]
He plays a very decisive part in deciding the fate of the Island should the player character make decisions that lead to interactions between the people of Far Harbor and DiMA.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Gunner flannel shirt and jeans
Gray knit cap
Leather chest piece
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Allen and Avery are the first two characters one will speak to upon arrival at Far Harbor.
- Allen may refuse to trade under certain conditions:
- If the Nucleus is detonated at a later date, Allen will provide a caps reward and re-initiate the ability to trade.
- Allen sells Admiral's Friend, a unique legendary harpoon gun with the Instigating effect, producing double damage if the target is at full health.
- Allen is openly hostile towards the Children of Atom.